I have to admit to you that I am an introvert pure and simple.
So the past couple of weeks have had more lunch/coffeehouse meetings than ever it seems like. Today was no exception and proved to have some really neat conversation and lots of variety. So i thought I would just share conversations from today:
- Breakfast coffee: Talk about the directory we are working on and how it is an important tool for FP
- post coffee in the coffee house: challenges of syncing on demand video between thousands of people.
- Gym conversation: need for a variety of different workouts
- Lunch meeting: micro biology and the neat findings through research with termites.
- Checking out while getting snack for FCA: Love of Lead Zeppelin and a longing for 8-track players to come back….seriously
- FCA: why middle schoolers have a hard time listening to their parents
- Finance meeting: Why there is a strange slot in Jeff’s new laptop
- With our admin: How to better understand and utilize the facebook news feed algorithm for more views of our page.
- Finally, Emails about chainsaws and clearing trees
It was a rather interesting day of conversation. I love my job.